SolarEdge Home Gateway Kit
The SolarEdge home gateway kit is
used to wirelessly connect any SolarEdge inverter to the internet
through the homeowner’s router. The home gateway sits next to the
router and can transmit and receive signals from as many as 15
inverters. Going wireless simplifies the installation greatly by
eliminating the need to install a hardwire cable to the inverter - no
more squeezing into crawlspaces or navigating cramped attics and no more
drilling through walls.
home gateway kit features an improved communication range of 15 meters
or 50 feet (Indoors) by utilizing an external antenna on the inverter
and by using the ZigBee communications protocol.
The home gateway basic kit comes with one ZigBee slave unit and one
Home Gateway. The basic kit can be augmented with additional ZigBee
communications cards for multiple inverter installations and repeater
gateways for when you need to support longer transmission distances.
- Wireless connection between SolarEdge inverters and the homeowner’s router (router not included)
- Extended range antenna provides up to 15m / 50ft indoor and up to 250m / 800ft LOS*
- Connect up to 15 inverters wirelessly to a single Home Gateway
- Add additional wireless cards or Repeater Gateways as needed to fit your installation
- ZigBee cards are protected by the inverter housing to provide outdoor resilience
- Home Gateway covered by a 5 year limited warranty