APsystems YC600Y Microinverter single ph, 220V AC-60Hz, 548W cont, 600 peak
APsystems introduces the YC600, a dual-module, smart grid and Rule 21 compliant micro-inverter.
With its groundbreaking design and features, the YC600 is the pinnacle of micro-inverter technology. A single-phase, smart grid-compliant micro-inverter, the YC600 serves two modules
with dual, independent MPPT. Zigbee wireless communication over a mesh network offers faster data speeds than PLC and a wider MPPT voltage range results in a greater energy harvest
for homeowners. A true utility-interactive micro-inverter with Reactive Power Control (RPC) technology, the YC600 meets CA Rule 21 requirements and is inherently NEC 2014/2017 Rapid
Shutdown compliant. The unit also builds on the successful APsystems line of multi-module micro-inverters, simplifying installation and reducing logistics costs.
• Dual-module microinverter with independent MPPT
• Utility-interactive with Reactive Power Control (RPC)
• CA Rule 21 compliant
• Continuous power of 274VA per channel, 300VA peak
• Accommodates modules from 250-365W+
• Wide MPPT voltage range (22V-48V)
• Meets NEC 2014/2017 690.12 Rapid Shutdown requirements
• ZigBee communication & free monitoring