2014 NEC 690
"ANSI" - All labels in identified in the 2014 NEC have this statement:
"The warning sign(s) or label(s) shall comply with NEC 110.21B"
110.21 - Marking (B): Field Applied Hazard Markings. Where caution,
warning or danger signs or labels are required by this code, the labels
shall meet the following requirements:
(1) The marking shall adequately warn of the hazard using effective words and/or colors and/or symbols. Informational Note: ANSI Z535.4-2011, Product Safety Signs and Labels, provives guidelines for suitable font sizes, words, colors, symbols and location requirements for labels.
(2) The label shall be permanantly affixed to the equipment or wiring method and shall not be hand written. Exception
to (2): Portions of labels or markings that are variable, or that could
be subject to changes, shall be permitted to be hand written and shall
(3) The label shall be sufficient durability to withstand the enviroment envolved. Informational Note: ANSI Z535.4-2011, Product Safety Signs and Labels, provives guidelines for suitable font sizes, words, colors, symbols and location requirements for labels.
Premium ANSI Photovoltaic Solar Labels
labels are UV screen printed and UV inkjet printed, the highest quality
you will find and designed to last years outdoors in the sun. Solar Warning Labels application and test standards:
- Designed to meet NEC requirements.
- ANSI and ISO solutions.
- Test Standards: ASTM D 3652, ASTM D 3654, ASTM D 2979, ASTM D 896, ASTM D 903
- OK for exposure to: Direct Sunlight, Rain, Snow, Ice, Fog and Salt Air.
- Temperature Rating: for use between -40°F to 176°F
- Multiple Font Sizes available to meet your local requirements.
- Premium Outdoor Rated Vinyl
- Engineering Grade Reflective, 7 Year, Outdoor Rated, Glass Bead Polyurethane
- SuperClear UV-Sun Resistant Polyester Lamination
- Made in the USA