2011 NEC 690
Premium Photovoltaic Solar Labels
These Solar Warning Labels were designed to comply with requirements
under the 2011 NEC and older. In 2014, the NEC adopted ANSI Standards
for labeling. If your permitting agency is requiring 2014 NEC
standards, please review our NEC 2014 product line.
labels are UV screen printed and UV inkjet printed, the highest quality
you will find and designed to last years outdoors in the sun. Solar
Warning Labels application and test standards:
- Designed to meet NEC requirements.
- ANSI and ISO solutions.
- Test Standards: ASTM D 3652, ASTM D 3654, ASTM D 2979, ASTM D 896, ASTM D 903
- OK for exposure to: Direct Sunlight, Rain, Snow, Ice, Fog and Salt Air.
- Temperature Rating: for use between -40°F to 176°F
- Multiple Font Sizes available to meet your local requirements.
- Premium Outdoor Rated Vinyl
- Engineering Grade Reflective, 7 Year, Outdoor Rated, Glass Bead Polyurethane
- SuperClear UV-Sun Resistant Polyester Lamination
- Made in the USA